Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Explanation of NLP children's stories

These stories were my creation while doing school counseling

in the early 90's in Arizona and New Mexico.

I used a clay play dough to shape a tyranasaurus Rex while I told the story.

children were "mesmorized".

I used NLP suggestions and children were quiet and attentive


and teachers claimed I worked miracles.

they asked for the stories so I tried to write them down.

Nothing is as good written as told.

However, if you take parts of the story and retell it to children,


using the language patterns you can learn about on the NLP blog,

and using a quiet voice, they will model and follow

your example and become quiet and settle into a learning atmosphere to follow.

Don't try the entire story at once, it is too long.

You will notice each has several possible endings.

Use them all at different times, for different days activities,

but always use the get up and rise up part

to get the children active and ready for work again.

Have fun with it.

Use them, share them, but always remember

they are my copy right so use my name;

I don't mind being poor, just want to be famous.

Thanks, LoLyn

No comments:

Post a Comment